All You Need to Know About Moving to Mexico
Thinking about moving to Mexico? No need to worry at all. Once you have decided to make a move of relocating to Mexico, there is going to be a plethora of apprehensions bothering you. But it’s high time for you to let loose of all the worries and doubts. Although on your arrival, you will need some time acclimatizing and getting used to the new surroundings Mexico will definitely seem like a heaven on earth for you.
Moving on, let’s take a look at top ten reasons why you should make a move to shifting permanently to Mexico:
1. Near the US border: Mexico is the nearest neighbor to the States in the south. And so, whenever you want to commute, a drive is going to be the best and most feasible option. Also, flights take as little as 90 minutes, to fly direct from the US to Mexico.
2. Low-cost of living: Mexico is the cheapest state you will ever come across once you have lived in America. The overall cost of living is going to be nearly 30-50 percent less than the payments you make in the States. One of the main reasons expats make moving to Mexico top of the list.
3. Affordable land and property: You can get your hands on the property that seems fit to you in much fewer prices than the US. You are bound to hardly pay less than $300 per year in Mexico.
4. Top-notch healthcare: you will be glad to hear that most of the healthcare professionals have done a part of their training in the States only. So, you don’t have to worry a bit about the healthcare facilities.
5. Beautiful landscape: with nearly 6000 miles of coastline, Mexico is a home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
6. Culturally rich: the state of Mexico has a long history of rich and living culture. Wherever you go, the fascinating culture is always on display and every time is party-time.
7. Expat havens: you will be glad to know that more than a million expats live in Mexico. Places like Miguel de Allende and Puerto Vallarta is a home to thousands of them. Moving to Mexico can be daunting but knowing there is already a community here makes the switch that bit easier.
8. Enjoyable lifestyle: you will always have a gala time in Mexico with the breathtaking fragrance of flowers and feel blessed all the time. All you have to do is invest in a hammock.
9. Food: who doesn’t love Mexican food? A rich culture is imbibed in all the delicacies of Mexico, which sure you will drool over.
10. Friendly people: Mexico is famous for the humble and friendly people which will make time all the way more enjoyable.